THIS PROJECT IS SOLD OUT. CONTACT US FOR THE LATEST PROPERTIES IN NICE [email protected]onthecotedazur.com
Affordable new apartments with grand entrances and views in Nice Saint Roch. In this historic and authentic neighbourhood on the East side of Nice, Saint Roch offers proximity to all amenities; shops, restaurants, schools, trains, bus. An ideal address in the middle of Nice to explore southern French life. Enjoy life in the capital of Nice with allure. It is a privilege to enjoy life in the South of France inside and out all year round. The first level overlooks some private overgrown gardens but the higher floors offer great views of the city. Enchanting, both during the day and in the evening.
The spacious terraces along Avenue Séméria offer unobstructed views of Cimiez Hill and its monastery, the Paillon Valley up to Mont Boron Hill. In this new building, the outdoor part as a balcony is also furnished as part of the living room. After all, you live in the South of France! In the design of curved glass railings, the air reflects to emphasize the elegance of the facades. All apartments have large bay windows for more light.
You have the chance to choose from studios and one-bedroom apartments. Pricing starts at 134,000 euros.
Affordable new apartments Nice Saint Roch with open views
• An innovative architecture dedicated to light
• Refined common areas
• Large bay windows
• Deep balconies or large roof terraces (up to 27 m2)
• Unobstructed view of the Cimiez hill, the Paillon valley, up to the Mont Boron hill
• Compact and functional layout
The new apartments in Nice can be found in two buildings whose delicate shapes echo by combining the same movement of curves, a real architectural surprise, new
and current. The grey and earth tones are emphasized by white balconies or terraces that gracefully accentuate the undulations of the facades.
New apartments Nice Saint Roch with open views
- a towel dryer and tiled 2m high
- Bathroom with a washbasin furniture with mirror and light strip
- Common areas illuminated by presence detectors
- Contemporary architecture
- Entrance door with 5-point A2P lock *
- Grassy and planted garden with drain tap
- Hot water production by collective gas boiler and electric heating individual
- House secured with keys
- Parking and bicycle storage in the basement
- Satin smooth paint on the walls
- Secure elevators from the basements that serve all floors
- Tile 33 x 33 cm
- Vigik and videophones and cellars by individual remote controls