You will find an affordable new flat in Cogolin, in the Gulf of Saint Tropez. An intimate residence will appear here in the summer of 2023, in the heart of the city with private gardens and a rooftop pool. Enjoy Provence in peace and quiet while the hustle and bustle of Saint Tropez are only 10 km away. Cogolin is worth discovering! The Côte d’Azur resonates here on all sides between the wooded areas, beaches and marinas of Grimaud and Gassin, Ramatuelle and Saint-Tropez. The picturesque villages with their Provencal accents keep the legend alive with golf courses and marinas, casinos, festivals and water sports events. This is a competitively priced opportunity to own a pied-a-terre, in the Gulf of Saint Tropez!
Cogolin: affordable pied-a-terre at 5 minutes from Saint Tropez
Cogolin is lively and authentic, an active village where shops stay open all year round, as does the Provencal market. For the locals, there is a nursery school, a primary school and a secondary school. Here, people live and enjoy Provence all year round. You will also find a conservatory, media library, cinema, sports facilities and a shopping centre; in short, everything that makes everyday life easier. You can swim and do water sports on the sandy beach of Cogolin, which is 6 km away.
Newly built apartments for Provencal living in Cogolin
The flats offer the intimacy of a closed and secure residence, giving you an immediate southern feel with their colourful stone facades and tiled roofs. Large volumes, niches, glass balustrades, pergolas and privacy screens confirm the contemporary character. The landscaped area of the residence is bordered by lilacs, orange trees, pistachio trees, hackberry trees, etc. On the open-air roof, a large space for socialising and relaxing is reserved for the private swimming pool with its wide sundeck, exclusively accessible to the residents.
Carefully finished apartments for everyday comfort
– The 2- and 3-bedroom flats have been carefully designed to make the most of every square metre. Priority is given to space and volume with beautiful living rooms.
– The interior is bathed in an abundance of natural light throughout the day thanks to the large bay windows and the east/west position.
– To enjoy the gentle Provençal life, all flats have a deep terrace or balcony up to 24 m2 or a private garden with trees up to 149 m2.
Between Grimaud and Gassin, the Maures massif and the Mediterranean, Cogolin offers all the Provençal magic of the Côte d’Azur. Lovers of authenticity will enjoy strolling along the narrow streets or the shady squares of the historic centre. At Les Marines de Cogolin and Port Cogolin, the sea reveals its finest assets with its fine sandy beach, its nautical base, a 22-hectare port complex* and a lively summer season.
Top-quality new construction with a ten-year guarantee
Comfort and harmony
– High-quality thermal and acoustic insulation.
– Smooth paint on walls and ceilings.
– Individual electric heating with radiant convectors.
– Double-glazed windows with electrically operated shutters in the living rooms.
– Glazed earthenware tiles in various natural shades, with matching skirting boards.
– Bathrooms with earthenware tiles around the showers and bathtubs, equipped with a towel warmer, a washbasin cabinet with an illuminated mirror on top. Water-saving thermostatic mixer tap. Extra flat shower tray 120 x 80 cm.
– Built-in cupboards in the main bedroom or in the entrance hall.
Serenity and well-being
– Fully enclosed residence with access gate to the outdoor car parks and pedestrian gate secured by digicode and videophone.
– Entrance hall decorated by our architect, secured by videophone and Vigik® badge.
– Landing doors with a burglar-proof block on a metal frame, 3-point A2P* security lock.
– Entrance to basement car park equipped with overhead door with remote control access.
– Bicycle storage in the basement.
Energy-saving, a respectful approach for all
The house was built in compliance with NF Habitat certification and the requirements of the RT 2012 thermal regulations. Reducing the energy impact of your flat on the environment also means that you can benefit from optimal comfort in everyday life and lower costs thanks to controlling your consumption.