A beautiful small domain with a pool, close to Nice and Antibes. Saint-Laurent-du-Var fits perfectly into the curves of the Baie des Anges, halfway between Cannes and Monaco. The town combines the charm of the old villages of Nice with the bustle of the seaside resorts of the Côte d’Azur. You may know it from the most beautiful shopping centre by the sea; the CAP 3000. And of course the lovely Saint Laurent du var harbour with the Promenade filled with restaurants and bars.
The Mediterranean quality of life added to the dynamism of Cap 3000 and the Eco-Valley of the Plaine du Var contribute to the attractiveness of Saint-Laurent-du-Var. In 2026, you can hop on a tram here to go to old Nice.
New flat with pool in the centre of Saint Laurent du Var
Within the secured domain, you will find flowerbeds, Provençal species, olive trees and citrus trees in a harmonious planting pattern. The swimming pool with its wide and sunny terrace fits harmoniously into this oasis of nature. Seasonal fruit and vegetables can be grown in the communal gardens, under the expert guidance of professionals.
The presence of composting machines contributes to environmentally responsible practices. The architecture reflects all the themes of the art of living in Provence, with volumes, terraces and alcoves that give rhythm to the lines of the house and expose it to the southern light. The facades alternate between warm and light colours, underlined by the purity of the white of the horizontal bands, the pergolas and the openwork roofs. Your flat combines materials such as wood and glass balustrades.
New flat with pool centre close to Nice
A total of 23 flats offer spacious and functional 2- to 4-room flats with kitchens opening onto the living room, large bay windows, and master suites, some with private shower rooms. To expand the interior spaces, each flat opens onto a private garden of up to 79 m2, a lovely living balcony or a large terrace protected by a pergola. On the top floor, the flats have a cathedral-shaped living room with high ceilings of up to 3.85 m, giving it an extra cachet, where the light penetrates abundantly.
Comfort and harmony
– High quality thermal and acoustic insulation.
– Electric heating and collective hot water production by a thermodynamic boiler.
– French windows with electrically operated shutters in the living room.
– Glazed earthenware tiles 45 x 45 cm in all rooms, various natural shades, with matching skirting boards.
– Terrace floors with 60 x 60 cm tiles.
– Bathrooms with earthenware tiles, towel warmer, washbasin cabinet, illuminated mirror.
– Water-saving thermostatic mixer tap.
– Built-in wardrobes according to the plans.
– Enclosed residence with pedestrian access control via digicode, videophone and Vigik® badge.
– 9 x 4 m pool and large beach.
– Entrance halls decorated by our architect with access control.
– Landing doors with anti-intrusion block on a metal frame, 5-point A2P** security lock.
– Entrance to basement car park equipped with overhead door with remote control access.
– For equipment, cable ducts for electric vehicle sockets.
Saint Laurent du Var is centrally located
– 6 min* from the A8 motorway to Marseille and Monaco.
Daudet” bus stop at 120 m*.
– Line 20 Giono / Les Pugets – Staps / Arboras.
– Line 51D Lycée Thierry Maulnier / Nice – La Baronne Place.
– Route 73 Centre Commercial Cap 3000 – Médiathèque Carros.
– SLV2 Parc des Sports / Lycée Renoir et Escoffier – La Baronne Place.
– SLV4 Collège Pagnol – La Baronne Place line.
– 6 min* from SNCF station, TER, national and international lines.
– At 6 min* from the future tramway linking the Saint-Augustin/Grand Arénas neighbourhood in Nice with the centre of Cagnes-sur-Mer, via Saint-Laurent-du-Var. Commissioning is planned for 2026*.
– 7 minutes* from Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport. National, international and low-cost connections.
– Electric bikes with self-service “E Vélo bleu” available at 1,400 m*.