This small-scale new-build project in Cogolin is a fine balance between traditional Provencal architecture and contemporary lines. The alternation of colors of facades and shutters, the presence of pergolas and large green spaces give the whole a cozy southern French village atmosphere.
Each apartment in lovely Cogolin has a beautiful terrace to enjoy the sun and the beautiful view of the villages of Cogolin and Grimaud. In Cogolin, between Saint Tropez and Sainte Maxime, you will enjoy a pleasant and peaceful life. Surrounded by nature, just 400 meters from Place de la République and 500 meters from all shops and services. And the harbor is of course also a wonderful place to moor your boat or to rent a boat.
New apartments for sale in Cogolin, close to Saint Tropez
The finishing of your apartment in historic Cogolin is very well cared for including:
- the decorated entrance hall and landscaped green spaces
- Access for vehicles and pedestrians secured by automatic gate and videophones
- Large bay windows with electric shutters
- Fitted bathroom with heated towel rail
- 45 × 45 tiles and 20 × 40 earthenware of your choice
- Smooth paint walls and ceilings
- Thermal and acoustic comfort offered by compliance with RT 2012 thermal regulations.
Delivery spring 2020!
The prices new construction apartment in Cogolin
• Apartment type 4 (B 21) of 96 m2 with 36.14 m2 terrace from € 499,000 (garage 28/29 included)
• Apartment type 2 (B 14) of 51.24 m2 with 52.60 m2 terrace from € 248,000 (garage 23 included)
• Apartment type 2 (B 11) of 48.57 with 53.12 m2 terrace from € 242,000 (garage 7/8 included) Option
• Type 2 apartment (B 02) of 48.57 with 9.31 m2 terrace from € 209,000 (including parking space 16)
• Apartment type 3 (B 03) of 65.75 with 10.18 m2 terrace from € 278,000 (including Garage 13)
Invest in a new-build apartment in Cogolin
Contact Dutch Ab and Jo Kuijer for a fast and reliable real-estate service that will help you find the home you’re looking for. We will send you more information about this property and are present to organise a visit. Call/WhatsApp +33770186203 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Investing in a French Riviera property is always a good idea. The prices have never gone down and the whole Côte d’Azur is in high demand by a wealthy international group of people. You will meet people here with an international lifestyle, looking for the best of the best in housing, services, quality and safety.
If you like to stay in touch with the French Riviera, subscribe for free to our real estate newsletter for a regular update on interesting properties.
Visit our other Côte d’Azur properties as well
Other selections of luxury apartments and villas under the sun